Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Camp

A few weeks ago we had a year 5 and 6 camp. We did lots of amazing and exciting activities from orienteering to swimming at Swim-a-Rama.
My best activity I loved was rock climbing. We first climbed the house which was for starters but we could go on any other one after the house. I almost made it to the top of the house but there was no more room for me to go.
On camp we also slept in tents which was a bit weird for me because I'd never slept in a tent before. I could hardly go to sleep because my sleeping bag was so hot and stuffy. I just couldn't go to sleep. I nearly stayed up the whole night because I had had enough sleep.
In the morning we had to wake up at 6:30 and go for a early morning jog around the field. It was tiring. I could hardly speak.
For me camp was the best school activity ever in my primary life.

2 comments:

eLearning said...

Hi sela
I was really interested in your story what a wicked story also thank you for saying that I was your best friend thanks for telling me the full story of what happened if I didn't go camp then I would of felt that I was there amazing story keep up the good work
Helen Tui

PES Blog said...

Hi Sela,
Great description of camp. I wonder if you could also put some pictures on as well.
Ms Squires